Friday 27 July 2012

Our greatest strength is our greatest weakness

Each and every person has their strengths (a point where you really good at) and you have your weakness (where you not good at). Everybody knows their strong and weak points but sometimes your strength can turn to your weakness when you know sure about it.



I have obtained a skill of writing because of the career path I took. I used to be good at writing to a point where a person could throw me with any topic to write about and I would be able to write about it. As time went by the skill became my greatest weakness because I was not writing even short stories and I was not reading more often to copy the way certain writers write.  My writing was not a talent it was a skill so in order to keep a skill you must always practise it and that’s what I failed to do. 


photo source: http://www.sodahead.com/living/crying-a-sign-of-strength-or-weakness/question-2178667/?link=ibaf&q=strenght+weakness&imgurl=http://images.sodahead.com/polls/002178667/2040807861_The_Weakness_of_Silence_answer_2_xlarge.jpeg

No comments:

Post a Comment