Friday 30 March 2012

ants clever

Have you ever set down and watch ants working up and down. I have done it, I realised that they walk with a fast pace and showing that they are determined in what they are doing. These dude work very hard and they know what they want at the end of autumn. Check this out, in summer you will find thousand let's me say millions of ants walking up and down, looking for food. When autumn comes, you will see that the number of ants decrease; I think it is because others have already collected enough food to last them for winter. Come winter, you will not see nt even a single ant, they are all in their houses. I have done an experiment where I putted a sweet behind the door, guess what Mr and Mrs did not pitch up. Days went by and I did nt see any ant around. I was so surprised because I thought it was a myth that ants goes away when it is winter. This little creatures are clever more than humans because you will never hear a human who collects something for the near future. I wish I was an ant, as small as they are but they have big brains

No comments:

Post a Comment