Friday 23 March 2012

drinking water

drink water. http://www.winnipeg.ca

Everybody told me that drinking eight glasses of water is good for me and for my health. Well, did I take note to what they were telling me, no I did not listen.  I could not stand the taste of the water regardless if you put a lemon slice; I was drinking sodas, juices and alcohol. I would go for days without drinking water until I was diagnosed kidney infection. Then I started to drink water but it was not easy I felt like I was punished when I had to drink water and I could not even finish a glass of water. I got sicker and sicker to a point where I landed in hospital. My mother and nurses forced me to drink water like I was a baby, I felt like I was in jail and I don’t  have a say . Eventually I got used to the taste and l was no longer feeling like I was going to vomit after drinking water, I drunk two to three glasses per day.

Now I drink four-five bottles of 750ml of water and if I don’t drink water I feel dehydrated, sick, my whole body shakes. I think I have a problem of being addicted to water and I do not think it is healthy because I can’t go an hour without drinking water. Yeah, I know it is healthy to drink water I got a huge wake-up call but now I have a fear what I go to a place where is no water for a day how will I cope?

2 comments:

  1. Water is very good for you, I wish I can be addicted to water.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol... dont worry you can always blend the water with a variety of drinks like beer, juice etc.

    ReplyDelete