Friday 30 March 2012

how do i step from a 100 foot pole

I know its never easy to step out of your comfort zone, it is the most hardest thing to do yet we have to do it in some point of our lives. As a person you need to be able to adjust yourself to any situation, it does no matter if it is for a short period but you need to be able to do so.

When ever I visit KwaZulu Natal, I have to change my appearance ( clothing, cut my nails, take of nail polish) and I must prepare my self to walk for at least an hour to a Spaza shop. It is never easy because I change few things that define me but I do nt complain because I need to learn how an Africa\ Zulu girl should be like. While I think I m stepping out of my comfort zone I m actually learning something.

To be able to step down to a certain level , you must be a person who is welling to change and adjust to different situations. And lastly, everything comes by choice; we all have choices and we all have to step down to a lower level one day

No comments:

Post a Comment