Friday 16 March 2012

we are afraid of doing the wrong thing

scared person. http://www.swis-miss swiss.com



I have been sitting and when i think of this topic the only word that comes out of my mouth is yhoooo! Am I really afraid to do something?  Well I am actually are afraid to do many things because I don’t want to be judged by people.  I believe if I do something wrong people will actually notice and judge. I don’t think other people are afraid of doing anything wrong it is just the fear of being judged.
I know no body is a perfectionist but people try to be one because of certain expects. People are no longer who they are but they are who people want them to be because they don’t want to be judged. There people who fear no judgment like those who take drugs and those who misbehaves.  I think this is all about your personality as a person, are you a person who is shy or you are bold person.

No comments:

Post a Comment